Saturday 23 November 2013

Saturday Smiles #1

Hi everyone!

It's the weekend! I hope everyone is looking forward to a lively/relaxing weekend (I'm working sadly), so to kick things off I thought I would share some things that have been making me happy this week and in general...

 1. Tea - I've been on a little bit of a health kick this week (failed miserably last night by having a bit too much wine - oops!) and my favourite thing to do when I'm trying to be healthier is try out new healthy teas. At the moment my favourites are two from Morrison's - Green Tea with Berries and Berry Blitz with Acai berries, mmmm!


2. Fringe - I absolutely love this show, always a great mystery to solve and I find the science fascinating. Also Olivia Dunham is just the biggest ass-kicker ever!



3. Owls - I've always loved owls so I thought I'd share some owl love :)



4.Lily Allen - Hard Out Here


This makes me LOL :) I've always enjoyed Lily Allen's music, she just doesn't give a monkeys and I love it. So many people have dissected the messages of the song and blah de blah, but for me it's just a good tune and it makes me giggle!

5. Barry M Gelly Nail Effects in Green Berry


This is one of my favourite polishes at the moment - such great quality for £3.99! Here I've teamed it with a Models Own glitter (its name escapes me!) and it looks fabulous!

And that's my top 5 things making me smile this weekend! What's been rocking your world this week?

Christina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment